ATX Technology provides a full scope of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for electrical transmission and distribution infrastructure such as creating, expanding or up-rating your High or Medium Voltage Network, connecting buildings or factories to the grid, and providing electrical Balance of Plant to Power Plants. We provide a complete range of power line construction services for electric utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, government agencies, private developers domestic and industrial and commercial premises.
What we do
Energy Management & Information System
- Control systems for electricity and water
- Protective relaying
- Substation Control and Protection
- Power Quality Systems
- Electricity Meters
- Meter Management Systems
- Power Line Construction
- Meter Installations
- Demand Analysis
Power Line Construction Services:
- Substation design, construction, and project management.
- Power line design, construction, and project management up to 240/415V – 33KV -132KV.
- Transmission line design, construction, and project management up to 132KV.
- Complete project inspection and QA/QC services.
- Safety conscious operations including safety audits and documentation.
- Existing Line Refurbishment and Maintenance.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Earthing system installation, maintenance and upgrades
- Right-of-Way Clearing and Maintenance
- Emergency restoration.
- Overhead Fiber-Optic Installation.
- Grid Connection Management.