Who we Are
Founded 2003, ATX Technology has evolved and has established itself as one of the premier contractors in the Telecommunications, Power and Water industries.
ATX Technology is a leading Contractor in Uganda providing infrastructure installation, construction and maintenance services for telecoms, power and water utility companies, OEM vendors and municipal authorities. We create value for our customers and make a difference by providing affordable, high quality, speedy service in a safe manner.
We provide a complete range of power line construction services for electric utilities, municipalities, cooperatives, government agencies and private developers domestic and industrial and commercial premises.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. This is our purpose as a company and servers as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To Design, Build, Operate and Maintain Water, Sewage, Telecom, Power and Roads Infrastructure.
- To Inspire Development in the Regions where we compete.
- To Create Value and make a Difference by providing low cost, high quality, speedy and safe service.
What do need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth?
- Business: Be a systemic business, lean and fast moving organization, designing, building, Operating and Maintaining quality Infrastructure in East & Central Africa.
- Community: Be a good Citizen, fair employer and professional business people.
- Shareholders: Be profitable and sustainable.
- Clients & Suppliers: Develop concrete relationships and networks of clients and suppliers together creating mutual and enduring value.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Team: Build highly productive, effective and cohesive teams that deliver.
- Appearance: We take pride in; Personal Appearance, wearing clothing that is neat, clean, and fits appropriately, Practice good personal hygiene & Wear identification badge
- Attitude: We are responsive, cheerful, credible, dependable, honest, with high integrity and will to work.
- Respect: We treat our Colleagues, our Clients and our Partners as professionals. We are professionals working with and for professionals.
- Communication: Listening to instructions. Similarly, messages are delivered with courtesy, clarity and care.
- Ownership & Accountability: I take pride in acting as an owner, accepting accountability for that ownership.
- Adaptability: Maintain a positive and flexible attitude, be a team player
- Competence & Excellence: Perform professional duties in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and technical standards.
Quality & EHS Policy
ATX Technology is a utility construction company providing services in the East African region whose vision is to:
- Design, build, operate and maintain telecommunication, oil & gas, water & sewerage, power and road infrastructure
- Inspire development
- Create value and make a difference by providing low cost, high quality, speedy and safe service
In order to achieve this, we have implemented an integrated management system comprising ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards as a commitment to quality satisfaction, occupational health and safety and environmental protection. ATX is specifically committed to:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of employees, customers, contractors, visitors, the public and communities by providing and maintaining safe working conditions, safe equipment, processes and operations, enhancing awareness, competence and participation of interested parties
- Complying with all the applicable legal requirements
- The continual improvement of the integrated management system by setting, monitoring and evaluating performance against established integrated management system objectives
- Protecting and preserving the environment by identifying environmental aspects, and implementing and monitoring controls
- Eliminating hazards and controlling occupational health, safety and environment risks
- Keeping abreast of technological changes in the industry.
This policy will be communicated to all interested parties and reviewed every two years in order to ensure its continued relevance.