ATX Technology’s own site build teams guarantee sites are deployed to agreed timescales and exceptional quality. Our work includes removal, installation and relocation of operators’ kit, swap out, upgrades, electrical installation and rigging.
Equipment Installation & Commissioning
ATX Technology has undertaking installation and commissioning work since 2005 and are now involved with the rollout of 4G services. We have worked with the major operators and our experienced teams of engineers are trained to install kit from vendors including Ericsson, Huawei, Motorola, Nokia, and NEC.
Our services include:
- Equipment de-commissioning/relocation
- Swap out/upgrades
- Transmission enablement surveys/power installation
- Site audits
- Materials and upgrade management
- Full script creation and building of IP Solution
- Integration with existing equipment
- Post commissioning call/drive tests to ensure the expected customer coverage is achieved
Our engineers undertake all aspects of BTS/Node B/EBTS/MTS/LTE equipment installation and commissioning, providing all necessary test certification/handover documentation.
ATX Technology rigging teams are highly experienced and are approved by all the major site providers. We offer a first class service on a daily basis.
The rigging teams provide services in the mobile sector, delivering 2G, 3G, 4G and WiFi antenna systems installation and commissioning using fibre or traditional feeder cabling. ATX Technology also provides microwave radio and transmission system design, installation and commissioning services to the mobile, utilities and local authority sectors.
All of our installers have been trained to the highest possible standard with safety, quality and our client’s site performance being the key to our current success in a highly competitive and quality driven industry.
- All rigging staff have undergone
- RF training
- Refresher climbing/access courses
- Installation and replacement of antennas
- Rooftop, RF awareness and other industry related health & safety training.