We perform premise wiring services for corporations and other entities. These services include installing, repairing and maintaining telecommunications infrastructure such as network wiring, optical fibre and wireless networks, both in new construction and as improvements to existing structures.
Structured cabling provides the critical backbone of a communication system. We understand the complex issues involved in planning, installing and maintaining network communication systems. ATX technology provides a commitment that the telecommunications infrastructure, no matter how complex, will be designed, constructed and installed to meet current and future requirements.
- Building owner / Tenant liaison for rout selection.
- Permit identification and submission.
Copper & Fibre Backbone
- Muti-pair copper
- Multimode and single mode fibre optics
- SC, ST, LC, MTRJ & RG-11 trunks
- Voice field layout and cross-connects
- Core Holes installations and Sleeves
- Station Wire Indoor Cabling Services
- Category 3 5e, 5E and 6 for voice and Data
- Fibre optics to the desktop
- Voice and Data Audio and Video
- RG-6 Coaxial Video Applications
- Zone distribution
- Communication room build-out
Data Network Infrastructure
- LAN/WAN engineering
- Wireless access points
- Voice over IP System
- Data centre design