We consistently excel and exceed client expectations on our site development services. From a simple generator installation to a remote multi-tenant communications facility, ATX Technology has the capacity and experience to deliver.
Site Survey & Site Engineering –
- Site Survey & Site Engineering
- Site selection
- Structural and Design
- Zoning, environmental, FCC, building and permitting
- Project Management
Steel Structure – Tower Erection and Painting –
ATX Technology has experienced teams including Tower foundation civil works, Tower erection & painting, Remedial work: Replacement of damaged or rust-affected members, paint stripping & repainting, guy and insulator replacements, and repair work to the foundation is carried out after site visits and evaluations have taken place
- Mono Poles
- Guyed towers
- Self supporting towers Lattice structures & Tubular masts
- Lightning, Earthing & grounding, design installation
- Steel Structure Foundation-
Equipment rooms and shelters –
Equipment housing to protect against theft and vandalism and the weather is required throughout your network. ATX Technology is able to work with your building layouts and finishes to provide you with customised:
- Prefabricated Equipment Shelters
- Brick built equipment & Generator rooms
- Outdoor Shelters & Equipment Pads.
Civil Construction Works
Site Preparation & Development:
- Typically include site clearing and grubbing; rough grading of drainage swells; and development of erosion control measures.
- Also followed by the subsequent backfilling and soils compaction activities
- Movement of dirt on civil construction projects
Soil and Sludge Stabilization:
- In-situ soil and sludge.
- Structural reinforced concrete is one of the most common building materials used in the construction industry today and can be classified as either precast or cast-in-place