Our engineering team provides the support required for preliminary planning, designing, permitting through to as-built documentation as well as construction & project management for our customer’s projects. Our in-house, multi-discipline capability combined with decades of experience provides an efficient process for customers who place a premium on accuracy and productivity.
By partnering engineering with our construction and splicing resources, we have the capabilities to offer a true turn-key fiber optic solution.
Engineering support services allows a client to realize a greater ROI on building network facilities.
- Atx Technology provides a feasibility study to support a business case as per client scope. The study is based upon field observations, record research and years of experience. This study will give a proposal cost for the project based on our knowledge and experience
- Atx Technology will design the route in the most economical fashion while keeping to industry standards and the customer’s needs both immediate and future
- Fiber Optic Communications System Design
- Outside Plant (OSP) Infrastructure Design for Aerial & Underground with GIS
- Inside Plant (ISP) Design. BICSI certified.
- Records Maintenance
- Right-of-Way (ROW) Survey; Permitting and Licensing Information.
ATX Technology engineers assemble proposals for the design, construction, operation and/or maintenance of a network. We can provide the specifications insuring that best value solutions are developed to address design, construction, acceptance, testing and maintenance standards.
After customer approves the design, the team will submit, monitor and manage all necessary permits and applications with various utilities and entities Government and Municipality plus Private Land Owners
Construction & Project Management
- Review preliminary drawings for engineering and constructability
- Handle negotiations and coordination
- Develop and review work plans, schedules, contract changes, manpower allocations and all project deliverables
- Work to develop quality assurance standards and procedures for the project and institute corrective action and follow-up
- Work with the client for the approval of any labor, materials or subcontracted charges to the project
- Ensure timely completion of all aspects of the project
Computer Aided Design
- Uses industry standard platforms such as AutoCAD and/or Micro Station
- GPS capability, Digital Mapping & As-Builts (GIS and Digital)