ATX Technology owns a fleet of bucket trucks, digger derricks and support equipment used in the construction of overhead electrical transmission and distribution power lines up to 123kV systems. Our journeymen and apprentices participate in continuing lineman education and certification.
Our experience includes:
- Wood, Steel or Concrete pole erection, change-out & transfers including guyed structures assembly.
- Steel Lattice Tower assembly and erection.
- Wire stringing, sagging, clipping, dead-ending, Tension Stringing.
- Pole and Tower Conductors, Insulators & Hardware Installation. Screw Piles and Anchor Installations
- Reconductoring of existing transmission lines. All types of conductors and OPGW fiber installation.
- Earthworks: Land clearing, Excavation & Landfill preparation or closure
- Rebar & Concrete works.